The date of the most recent modifications of the terms of accessing market data, the actual schedule of fees, the discount policy, regarding the fees of our market data can be found at the following links below:
Future price changes related to accessing data will be published by BSE at least 90 days in advance of the modification. The last day of Schedule of fee modification is 2018. 01. 23.
Information on the content of market data, including the number of covered assets, the total turnover of the covered assets and pre/post trade data ratio are shown in the following tabel.
|Information on the content of market data *|
|Number of covered instruments||1 724|
|Turnover of covered instruments - cash market (HUF)||15 416 536 076|
|Turnover of covered instruments - derivative market (HUF)||57 983 338 480|
|Pre and Post trade market data ratio||141,79|
* Data refers to 2018.12.19.
Information concerning other type of data in addition to the market data can be found at the links below:
The proportion of revenue obtained from making market data available, compared to the total revenue of BSE is 33.3% concerning 2017.
BSE provides the following information about the methodology of pricing, including the applied methods of cost accounting and allocating direct and variable joint costs and fixed joint costs between the production and distribution of market data and any other services provided by BSE.
BSE examines its costs by type of costs determined by management accounting then chooses the appropriate cost driver to allocate costs to business activities and to the “others” group. For the purpose of manager accounting BSE presents the costs in “Gross” (including the non-deductible VAT) form.
During the pricing of market data, reasonable costs taken into account by BSE in proportion of data sales revenue to the total revenue of BSE, excluding the following cases:
- payroll expenses, including the expenses of non-employee staff members, wage related contributions and fringe benefits are taken into account by the proportion of work hours related to Market Data Sales Division and the total work hours of BSE employees
- during market data pricing the cost of Alliance Data Highway which transmits market data, is taken into account in full amount by BSE
- technical connection fees are taken into account by the proportion of the revenues of the Equities Section and the Market Data Sales Division
- distribution of the corporate tax is only done between cost centers which have positive result before taxes based on earnings before taxes
Prices of market data are based on the cost of production and distribution of data. The profit margin provided on a reasonable commercial basis added to the actual costs is determined by taking into account the return on revenue, return on costs, return on operational assets, the return on equity and market conditions.